Many of these could have “Why or why not?” added at the end, and for length sake pretend “or lack of gender” is added after every instance of the word gender (for the agender folks).
Adapted from the 30 day Trans challenge and the 30 day [GSM] challenge. I wanted something a little more personal.
1) Do you use any other terms to define or explain your gender?
2) How did you grow up with your gender?
3) What’s your favorite ways of upsetting gender roles / genderbending / genderfucking?
4) Name some queer heroes, influences, or crushes
5) Dysphoria and how you manage it
6) When did you realize you were Genderqueer?
7) What are your favorite physical features of yourself?
8) An unpopular or unsure opinion about the GSM community
9) What have you done or plan to do to socially transition? Pronouns, name, coming out, etc.
10) Are you taking any steps to physically transition?
11) Your first experience with a GSM organization or event
12) Discuss your relationship with the term transgender
13) How has your family taken it or how might they take it?
14) Are you part of the Gender and Sexuality Minority community?
15) How do you deal with gendered things? Clothes shopping, bathrooms, forms, etc.
16) Name some media you connect with queerly
17) How do you, or would you, deal with being misgendered?
18) How does your gender factor in to your future plans?
19) What terms in the cisgender, GSM, or trans* community are problematic?
20) Have you faced any problems or gone through any changes regarding religion?
21) How has your relationship with yourself been affected since you realized you were Genderqueer?
22) What is your sexual and romantic orientations? Are they affected by your gender?
23) Do you feel comfortable answering questions about your gender to friends? Acquaintances? Strangers?
24) How has your relationship with the cisgender people in your life changed?
25) Your first queer crush or relationship
26) Discuss how your clothes do or don’t reflect your gender
27) Write a poem about being Genderqueer. (if you struggle, try a haiku, acrostic poem with your name, or just a stream of conciousness paragraph)
28) Who are some people in your life, on or offline, who make your life better? Your relationship doesn’t have to be related to queerness.
29) Some positive Genderqueer experiences
30) What does Genderqueer mean to you?
Could be fun to try! Note that some of these may be problematic or un-doable depending on individual identity. Be creative and have fun with it if you decide to do it!
- catdemons likes this
- pyroxavier likes this
- word-of-pen likes this
- polycombat likes this
- gayradandvegan likes this
- houndoominite reblogged this from gqid
- the-artificial-human reblogged this from gqid
- tulips-and-chimneys reblogged this from punk-rock-prince
- punk-rock-prince reblogged this from gqid
- knightofblackhearts reblogged this from gqid and added:
- irishrockgirl reblogged this from gqid
- notownedbyyourlabels reblogged this from restlesscourage
- lgbi-trans-queer reblogged this from gqid
- restlesscourage reblogged this from gqid and added:
- lazarus-fly-bi-nite reblogged this from gqid
- thenonbinary reblogged this from gqid
- barebackbearyak reblogged this from vulcanbrows
- angeleetoe reblogged this from vulcanbrows
- vulcanbrows reblogged this from gqid
- riotdog reblogged this from gqid and added:
- spectrafyme reblogged this from gqid and added:
- acciobookshelves reblogged this from gqid
- misixterdevyn reblogged this from gqid
- apocrypha-proxy reblogged this from gqid
- gender-y-wender-y-stuff reblogged this from gqid and added:
- octopusquid reblogged this from gqid and added:
- musings-of-a-monster reblogged this from gqid and added:
- theojoiegrise reblogged this from gqid
- candycrushinator reblogged this from gqid and added:
- queermuffin reblogged this from gqid
- sethsnewskin reblogged this from gqid
- sugoallavvelenata reblogged this from gqid and added:
- downtonbabby reblogged this from gqid
- quinn-alexander reblogged this from gqid and added:
- beatingthebinary likes this
- scientificinqueery likes this
- aethias likes this
- fixingthisbrokenheart likes this
- les-bottes-en-cuir reblogged this from gqid
- introvertedtransguy likes this
- tehriotmikers likes this
- sad-twink likes this
- ninjababie likes this
- kilgoretr0ut likes this
- oncetier likes this
- zoanthropyslave likes this
- middlemarching likes this
- le-aki likes this